Invest in Italy
You’re close: your project is just some steps ahead
Six steps for making an investment or donation or buying a farm or other companies
- The investor can register onto the website and select the service desired from the following:
- investment in a company,
- donation to an institution or private project towards optimization of historical/artistic heritage or other projects of public interest,
- buying a farm/other companies (entrepreneurs only);
- only for visa request and residence permit;
- Jusweb will evaluate the request and then authorize free and full access to the Showcases;
- If the investor is interested in one or more proposals, Jusweb will give further information and make arrangements for a web conference * with the participation of the company representative or the project director or the real estate agent, according to the type of investment chosen; payment of the first part of the registration fees is required prior to the web conference;
- If the preliminary meeting is successful, the parties can arrange for further negotiation among themselves;
- Once an agreement has been finalized, the investor can confer to Jusweb the task of starting the procedures in obtaining clearance (Nulla Osta) and the Visa from Italian Embassy. The fee for handling entry visa and residence permit is to be paid;
- Upon visa issue, the investor or the patron may enter Italy. Within eight days of entry, the residence permit may be requested through Jusweb. The investor or patron then has three months to stipulate the notarized document. The entrepreneur must conclude the purchase within the deadline set by the real estate agency.
* The web conference can be held in Italian or in English. Jusweb will provide an interpreter for English, where needed. If the investor speaks Arabic, Chinese, French, Japanese, Russian or Spanish, an interpreter will be provided as well.