Invest in Italy
You get the visa, we take care of the bureaucratic procedures
The first payment amounts to EUR 1,000 plus 22%VAT (step no. 4) and includes the following services:
- participation in a web conference with the company to be financed or the person responsible for the project to which the donation will be made, with the assistance of an interpreter in English and if requested Arabic, Chinese, French, Japanese, Russian or Spanish;
- information on entry visa practices; fiscal advice concerning a given investment and the tax regime provided by the Italian and international conventions for establishing the fiscal residence in Italy;
- if the investor wishes to participate in further web conferences to consider other investments, the cost of each is reduced to EUR 800 plus 22%VAT.
The second payment is for handling entry visa and residence permit.
Upon a preliminary agreement with the company or the person responsible for the project towards which a donation will be made, the investor will allow Jusweb to proceed with requests for entry visas and residency permits (step no. 5). The cost is determined by the number of requests to be made (investor only or family members). The amount will be communicated when registered for services in step 2. The service includes:
- the request for clearance (‘nulla osta‘) from the Ministry of Economic Development (including the lay out of the business plan) (investor visa only);
- assistance in requesting an entry visa;
- arrangements for requesting a residence permit and accompaniment to the Police Headquarters of the territory.
The third payment concerns only entrepreneurs who buy a farm or other companies, and investors intending to acquire a company stock capital.
The entrepreneur/investor shall pay:
- the success fee to the real estate agency responsible for the sale of the farm or the company, or for mediating the stock capital transaction. The success fee amount depends on the single agency and it will be communicated in the Jusweb contract proposal;
- the stamp tax;
- the public notary fee.
Jusweb and its partners’ responsibility is exclusively limited to the management of activities described in this website and is not extended beyond the preliminary phase specified above, and does not involve the steps subsequent to the stipulation of the investment or donation agreement.