Hotel ***** – One of the most exclusive villas in the Mediterranean
With a prestigious history, this Villa is a symbol of its town. Built on the ruins of an ancient watchtower in around 1880 by Alessandro, the third Count of St. Elia, the villa was initially destined to be a hunter’s cabin.
More details here
The hotel is only 10 minutes from the tourist port and 20 minutes from the airport.
• 18 rooms, 7 suites, halls, kitchen, store room, and terraces.
• A Spa of approximately 370 square meters (about 3,983 sq. ft.), with a fitness and beauty area (with massage cubicles, sun-shower, and Jacuzzi), indoor heated swimming pool, sauna, Turkish bath, fun-shower, Kneipp walk, changing rooms)
• Large parking area « Warehouses, store-rooms, staff changing-rooms, laundry, ironing-room, electricity generator (approximately 100 square meters – about 4,306 sq. ft.)
• Green Park with an area of over 12,500 square meters (134,550 sq. ft. – about 3.09 acres), bordering on the sea to the North, West, and South and facing a public road to the East
• Outdoor swimming pool, changing rooms, and toilets
• State concession of the coast surrounding the property, wet dock, quays, and part of the town walls. The town is situated in North-West.
The Villa belongs to a company currently on sale.
Amount: € 27 M for 100% of company shares.